- Practical Applications of I.P.
- Training: Evaluating Testimony: The Investigative Psychology of Legal Evidence for Lawyers
- Expert I.P. Evidence: Case Archive
- Int. Centre for Investigative Psychology "Offender Profiles"
- Key I.P. Publications Listings and e-Library
- IA-IP Publications
- Ph.D. Study at the I.R.C.I.P.
- Contact IA-IP : iaip email
- Regular newsletter with jobs, conferences and publication updates
- Noticeboard updates and access to exclusive Facebook network
Lawyer Membership of the IA-IP
Qualified and trainee Legal professionals from around the world are eligible to apply for membership of the IA-IP at the appropriate membership levels (Qualifications and Membership).
- Discounted Training Course Rates
- Reduced Conference Rates (excludes Introductory conferences for undergrads & 6th formers)
- Access to ICIP e-Archives
- Full subscription at no charge to the Journal of Investigative Psychology and Offender Profiling
- Option to post queries, requests on IP Notice Board
- E-Alerts for latest IA-IP Publications
- Invitations to Practitioner I.P. Forums