There are numerous and diverse applications of Investigative Psychology principles and knowledge in the business and corporate world.
Investigative Psychologists contribute to the identification and overall reduction of Insurance Fraud and the detection of deception as well as to the verification of candidates for high level positions (known as Probity Profiling).
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Investigative Psychology methodologies and theories have also been highly fruitful in the area of market research, producing particularly innovative insights in relation to the identification of market gaps. For further information contact email@example.com
Membership of the IA-IP
Business persons from diverse corporate and commercial contexts around the world are eligible to apply for membership of the IA-IP at the appropriate membership levels (Qualifications and Membership).
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted Training Course Rates
- Reduced Conference Rates (excludes Introductory conferences for undergrads & 6th formers)
- Access to ICIP e-Archives
- Full subscription at no charge to the Journal of Investigative Psychology and Offender Profiling
- Option to post queries, requests on IP Notice Board
- E-Alerts for latest publications from IA-IP publishing
- Contact IA-IP
- Regular newsletter with jobs, conferences and publication updates
- Access to exclusive Facebook network