16TH IAIP Annual Conference
Wednesday, 22 July 2015 at 11:00 - Thursday, 23 July 2015 at 17:00 (BST)
The International Academy for Investigative Psychology is a leading professional academy for researchers and practitioners seeking to apply social science to the investigation and legal processes. This conference focuses on the new developments within Investigative Psychology and is an excellent opportunity to network and learn from others within an intellectually stimulating environment.
Keynote speakers include:
- Professor Aldert Vrij - Detecting Deception
- Professor David Farrington - Statistical Offender Profiling
- Professor David Canter - Investigative Psychology approach to Investigative Decisions
- Dr Donna Youngs - Criminal Narratives in Investigative Psychology
- Ex Chief Superintendent Dr Stuart Kirby - Organised Crime
- Dr Gavin Oxburgh - Investigative Interviewing
The cost of the conference covers: Morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch.
Relevant topics include:
- Sexual and Violent Crime
- Property Crime
- Effective Interviewing in Investigations and Court
- Case Linkage in Court
- Developments in Geographical Offender Profiling
- Terrorism, Radicalisation, Deradicalisation & Disengagement
- Analysing Volume Crime
- Court Psychology
- Expert Psychological Testimony
- Detecting Deception
- Eyewitness Testimony
- Crime Science
- Predictive and Evidence lead Policing
- Investigative Decision Making
The conference dinner will be held on July 22nd and can be paid for separately. More information to follow.
A one day course will also be held the day before the conference: This course is: An Introduction to Applications of Investigative Psychology and Geographical Profiling. You may register for one or both events.
One day training 21 Jul 2015 £125.00 £8.15 (fee)
One day training & conference 21 Jul 2015 £370.00 £19.45(fee)